- 8 pieces fresh chicken
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pound red bliss potatoes, cut into halves
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 8 leaves fresh sage
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and set the function to ROAST.
- Evenly spread chicken and vegetables on a 1/4 sheet pan.
- Drizzle with the oil and butter and season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lemon juice over all.
- Place sheet pan in oven in middle position.
- Set the Pressure Release Valve to SEAL and lower Sealing Lever to the SEAL position.
- Set the timer to 30 minutes or until food is well browned and the internal temperature of the chicken reads 165°F on a meat thermometer.
- When time is up turn the Pressure Release Valve to VENT and wait for all air to escape. After vented slowly raise pressure bar and press the Door Release Button to open the Door.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Cook this in Wolfgang Puck’s Pressure Oven! www.puckoven.com